Professional Mold Testing Services in Southern Alabama and Mississippi
When dealing with a known or suspected mold growth problem on your property, it is important to determine the type and extent of the mold growth before cleanup is attempted. Our team at Mold Doctor knows that different types of molds can potentially be toxic or may respond to removal in different ways. That’s why we offer professional mold testing, mold removal, and free mold inspections to help identify mold growth in your home or business.
Have Your Home Tested for Mold By Our Experts
Our team at Mold doctor has over 20 years of experience helping home and business owners in Mobile, Biloxi, Gulfport, Gulf Shores, and the surrounding cities test for mold growth and identify the type of mold growing on their property. Mold growth in your home or business is a serious issue. Several types of molds can potentially be toxic, and having your home tested for mold can give you peace of mind.
You can trust our mold testing and removal experts to help keep your home mold free. Often, when there is mold in your home, there is a larger problem. Our mold tests focus on finding even the smallest particles of mold so our team can ensure your home is mold free and will stay that way.
Learn more about mold testing from the EPA – Mold Testing or Sampling
Types of Mold
There are multiple types of mold that can grow in the same area. You can’t always tell the difference between them without mold testing. Our team can help identify the type of mold growing on your property. Learn more about some of the types of mold below.
- Cladosporium: This mold is typically brown, green, or black. It grows in both warm and cool locations and is often found on wood, carpet, fabrics, and in HVAC vents.
- Penicillium: This fuzzy mold is often blue, green, or yellow and is found underneath carpets, in crawl spaces, and in insulation. Especially if there has been water damage to that area.
- Aspergillus: This mold is often green, white, or gray with dark sots and a powdery texture. This mold doesn’t need much ventilation and thrives in fabrics, walls, attics, and crawl spaces.
- Alternaria: This fuzzy mold is white with black spots. It tends to grow in fabrics, wallpapers, near windows and air conditioners, and underneath sinks.
- Aureobasidium: This mold is pink with black spots. It is most often found on wood, walls, caulking, and grout.
- Stachybotrys Chartarum: This is the big one, Black Mold, it is greenish-black and grows mostly on paper, wood, drywall, and other areas with high cellulose content. This mold is toxic and should be removed immediately if identified in your home or business.
- Trichoderma: This mold is often white, cream, or green when releasing spores. It is often found on wood, windows, in bathrooms, and in kitchens.
Attempting to identify the type of mold growing in your home is often not recommended as many types of mold can grow next to each other in the same space. Our team at Mold Doctor can test your home for mold growth and the type of mold growing in your home. Contact our team for professional mold testing services.
Our Mold Testing and Remediation Services
To determine the location, scope, and source of water infiltration and mold growth.
A $120 Value
To locate any hidden areas of moisture and potential mold growth.
A $150 Value
moisture meter testing
To verify the amount of moisture present in the affected areas.
A $45 Value
Includes 1 air sample to determine the type and concentration of mold spores in the air (additional samples can be collected at a discounted price).
A $400 Value
Contact Mold Doctor for Professional Mold Testing in Southern Alabama
If you think you may have a mold growth problem in your home or business, look no further. Our team at Mold Doctor can help identify the type and concentration of mold growth in your property. We offer mold testing services in Mobile, Biloxi, Gulfport, Gulf Shores, and the surrounding cities. Contact our team today by calling 251-706-4388 for more information or to schedule a mold testing appointment.
WHY CHOOSE MOLD DOCTOR
Resolving mold growth issues in your home or business is not a DIY project. Mold growth can cause serious allergic reactions and if treated improperly can lead to other mold related health issues. Our team at Mold Doctor professionally tests, removes, and stops mold growth at the source. We have helped home and business owners across Southern Alabama, Southeastern Mississippi, and Northern Florida tackle mold growth problems for years.
To get started tackling the mold growth problems on your property contact our experts. You can fill out this form to schedule a mold inspection or mold removal services with our team at Mold Doctor. If you have any questions about mold growth feel free to call the number below so we can answer any mold related questions you have. Check out our Frequently asked questions for the questions we get asked the most by our customers.